Been trying to track this down for a while and finally found
it tonight while struggling to get the DoDS beta to work.

What's happened is the updater now exits after spawning a
second "temp" updated process. So obviously any controlling
script has control returned to it before the update has
completed.

The simple solution to this is to add a switch which
disables this new behaviour as the using and automation
script the retry case is already covered by looking for
a none zero exit code.

In addition, as I've mentioned before, for us server admins
it would be REALLY appreciated if we could have the ability
to specify which games we wanted updated all in one go.
The updater then wont have to process the same files more
than once which would dramatically speed up the process
as well as reducing load on the content servers.

    Regards
    Steve

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]