-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benjamin Lange
Sent: 27 May 2008 23:46
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] cstrike_beta :O

there is not such thing a css beta yet...

2008/5/27 Joshua Handelsman-Woolf (DogGunn) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] srcds]$ ./steam -command update -game cstrike_beta -dir .
> The content 'Counter-Strike Source Beta Content' is not available from
> this account
>
> :O

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]