I'm not sure whether you're willing to comment on this, but is there any
rough estimate for when you guys hope to take this update live?

I know a lot of us will have to swap over to SourceMod from Mani when the
update becomes permanent, and I just wanted to get a rough idea of when
we'll need to make that switch.

Thanks.