I think you kinda went way over what he was requesting from the
community. He hasn't setup the whitelist before and wants to do it
correctly. It wasn't necessarily looking for "hacks". He was looking for
the materials so that while he was messing with the whitelist that he
would know it would block the ones that he is having problems with.
can be tricky to set that whitelist up correctly with no guide. Looks
like you read about half of what he wrote before you jumped to a conclusion.
Yes there are hacks that bypass everything, but the whitelist does at
least help with the simpler hacks that VAC wont catch.