If you're that concerned with it then send an e-mail to Robin Walker.  The
day of the Gold Rush update I e-mail him to ask if it was really coming out
that day(remember the missed dates for that) and he replied in 4 minutes.

I couldn't guarantee that you'd get a response even, but you'd have better
luck getting an answer from him as opposed to this list.

-Richard Eid