before the update, I had done some "wallhack" testing (per the conversation
before on this list) and both the servers I play on were immune (no wall hacks)
after the update, wallhacks were now working, checked the settings, and nothing
had changed, I had to set one server to sv_pure 2
BM is not working correctly, so If you have Beetlesmod, I would keep an eye out
on his site until BeetleFart releases an update, minor "respawn" and possible
"teleport" issue ?? unconfirmed, i did have some screwy stuff going on in a
win32 box, but from my understanding a linux box was not allows fast respawn
(however the win32 box was fine).. But thats for a discussion @ that website
and not here...
So, back onto subject, double check your servers to make sure the "mentioned"
wall hack is still blocked.