-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Serge Baranov
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 8:14 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] [hlds_linux] HLStastX usage

Thanks, it seems to work.

By the way, at the moment the hlstats.pl script just crashes if MySQL
goes away for a moment or has timeout set. How do you guys handle it?

I had to modify the query method to ping the server first and if it
fails, then reconnect, but probably there is a better way?