-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yatin Vadhia
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 4:32 PM
To: hlds
Subject: Re: [hlds] hlds, Yatin Vadhia recommends that you use Google
Calendar

Oh My God, how embarrassing, please disregard this e-mail, I sent it to the
wrong e-mail address.

2008/6/27 Yatin Vadhia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I have been using Google Calendar to organise my calendar, find
> interesting events and share my schedule with friends and family
> members. I thought you might like to use Google Calendar, too.
>
> Yatin Vadhia recommends that you use Google Calendar.
>
> To accept this invitation and register for an account, please visit: [

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=Zm5iMjIxaW04cWdrb2F2YWxqdDJndWV0a
WtAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ&invEmailKey=hlds%40list.valvesoftware.
com%3Abed93d8bd92792a07f59480a71288663eb6a58c1
> ]
>
> Google Calendar helps you keep track of everything going on in your
> life and that of the important people around you, and also helps you
> discover interesting things to do with your time.

Dave Barry  - "Camping is nature's way of promoting the motel business."