Memory leaks every map change.
This is not effected by the number of players that join / leave the server,
only happens at map change.
My graphs top have the max memory set to 500 megs, and here is an image of the
graphs showing 2.5x that amount.
So far this has not caused any crashes or performance problems, as this server
has ram to spare, but I'm now restarting the server every second day.
( linux OS, intel chipset, q6600 )

http://s1.bcbhosting.com/memoryleak.jpg

Chumly