Here's mine: (with a special message currently enabled, above description &
rules)
http://www.coldfire.info/tf2/motd/cold/motd2.php

I've lot of projects for motd evolution, like a web interface to fill it,
mysql storage, randomization of quotes or other text...

Fully useless but fun anyway (at least for me to do)

Cold