I don't see what anyone's age has to do with this.  It's not "HLDS
Mailing list for people from the age of 20 to 40"

It's the HLDS mailing list,  people discuss issues with and around the
HLDS servers.

I feel bugs in games we host are completely valid for discussion in this
context and mailing list,  I get a lot of questions about them, and a
good deal of them need fixing.    It also helps me know what issues are
local to my servers, and which are just game bugs.

Oh, and ad hominem attacks aren't big or clever, It'd be nice if you'd
give them a break.