-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Selander
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:18 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Problems connecting to server

Hi,

I run a GSP with aruond 40 running hlds server at evenings, and i
recently started getting weird errors about people not being able to
connect to the servers. In the logs everything is started correctly,
but they can't connect to the actual server. No connection attempt is
shown in the server either. Can it have something to do with
nonstandard port numbers? One example is a server running on port 26163.

Thanks