From: "chillicane"
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Force a -nomaster to be listed

maybe im missing the point here, but wouldn't forcing this potentially be a
breach in the TOS anyway? If they have a genuine reason for disabling it,
then its quite possible they would notice the extra traffic anyway and could
then potentialy cancel your account immediatly with no refund?

Right host for the right job, that kinda thing