Hey everybody,
I apologize if this isn't an appropriate place to ask this, but I've been
toying with creating a unified stats service for TF2 (and possible more
Source games, depending on my response).

I already have an application written that is collecting log file
information (everything I think I need to generate stats data) and it's been
running on my clan's server.

I would like to know if there is any real interest in *another* stats
service? Even if it's made to be free? Does anyone have any input as to
things that people are looking for above the hum-drum stats? Would any of
you be interested in allowing me to collect data from your servers (I
wouldn't need access, just a simple config change)?

If this isn't the best place to ask these questions, please help me out and
tell me where might be.

Thanks!
Ricky (aka [FLASH]DigitallyBorn)