Maybe it was lag but I was spec'ing a heavy eat a sandwhich and he went
straight from almost real small red bar to over half his health in one
move (and then to no health since a soldier found him [and apparently
really wanted that sandwich])
Either way, the sandvich is cute and all but it kind of ruins it for me.
It really SHOULDN'T easily stop you from dying while on fire, has no one
noticed the only way to kill a heavy as a pyro mano-a-mano is to
sacrifice 90% of your health? and that's only if you're sneaky enough to
start attacking them before they shoot you. And not dying from being on
fire is what dispensers and medics are there for.