I agree with the OP.

It's ace to see Valve listening to the server operators: now we have to
reward them by using the system we requested.

If server ops start pissing off players it will only get changed back (and
then Valve will have a legitimate excuse) :)

:D

Thomas Morton

++ No problem should ever have to be solved twice ++