My servers have a plugin that causes them to instantly reboot (instead
of on map change) when a plugin comes out, but for the last 3 patches
or so they've failed to do so. I thought maybe the master server just
wasn't getting updated quickly enough, but my master-server-based
update checker finds the updates instantly. I asked another admin and
he said he was getting out of date messages fine.

Two patches ago I was out of town, and the server wasn't getting out
of date messages hours later.

Then I realized I'm running sv_master_legacy_mode 0

We'll know if this is the problem with the next patch, but I think
there are pretty good odds something is broken with it - at least in
relation to getting out of date messages  - anyone else seeing issues?

- Neph