> I simply don't care anymore. Valve, the tag system as it is now is still
> broke. The only way it's going to work is to take the tags out of the
> hands of the server admins and make it automated.

According to who?

There's no more incentive to lie about your server. People who lie
will just get players that join looking for something they don't
provide, which isn't a good way to keep players or be a good server.

Just because there are still shit servers out there doesn't mean this
system isn't working. My servers are tagged properly. So are many
other of the top servers. There's no more downside to tagging like
there was, and there's no good way to take it 'out of the hands of the
admins'.
And here you guys were bitching about people not giving the custom tab
enough time...

- Neph