I am trying to see if there is a way to bind the public ip to the server. I use
a DNS service and it is deathsquad.no-ip.info. That is the ip that i use and
would like to know how to get that bound to the server so that it is able to be
seen by users in the steam network. I have the server set up and everything
works but the server is bound to my local address. I have done everything, prot
forwarding, i have tried to DMZ the modem (contains NAT/NAPT as well as built
in router services). Any help would be appreciated.