I'm guessing this is just one of many Gmod bugs that affect server owners
and make them spaz out. Well, when I look (remotely, either via Steam lists
or RCON lists) at 7:23:26 for example, only one person is on with a score of
3. When I refresh lets say, oh, 1 minute or so later, I see three people
logged on and it says they have been on for at least 10 minutes. Is that
because it includes file downloading time, or because rcon is being lazy?
Or, is it a hack? Another thing is that someone can have a score of 4 one
minute, a score of 8 the next, then a score of 2. Is this suiciding to avoid
the DeathMatch autokick, or a hack?

That is all.
- § ZomB §