-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthal
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:08 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Client crash question

XP x64 is notoriously buggy. Most things just don't work well in it.

The Paged Pool Memory error is a common bug. If it happens less with
LESS RAM, I'd run error checks on your memory. It could be that some of
the sticks are bad, or are going bad.

You may also want to increase the size of your virtual memory, and close
any programs that may be memory hogs (Firefox, IE, virus scanners, etc).