[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have a feeling the "Quick Match" will allow you to put in the IP.
>
> Also, will we be able to PW protect our servers so only our clanmates can
> join the server and play?

        Additionally, what about LAN play?  Will there be a LAN browser system
for L4D?

        I seriously think this is going to be a major mistake if the only way
to set up games is via matchmaking.  People put time, money and effort
into tuning a server for their enjoyment (along with their gaming
groups).  No sense doing all of that if you can't be certain you'll
*ever* use your own hardware to play on.

--
Joseph Bender
jcbender at bendorius com