appreciate it jason!> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 06:56:55
-0800> Subject: Re: [hlds] [hlds_linux] Left 4 Dead Demo Dedicated Server files
available> > The files are available now :) There will be a download for
servers and clients, so please restart hldsupdatetool to pick them up.> >
Jason> > -----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.Miribel> Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:50 AM>
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list> Subject: Re: [hlds_linux]
Left 4 Dead Demo Dedicated Server files available> > We're 12 minutes from
launch and all the bins doesn't seem to be> available yet ?> > Regards> > > >
Jason Ruymen a écrit :> > Most of the files for the Left 4 Dead Demo Dedicated
Server are now available. This is basically a preload for the Demo dedicated
server, as we have not released all the binaries required to run a server just
yet. So if you would like to run a server use the game parameter of "l4d_demo"
from hldsupdatetool.> >> > Jason> >> >