Just to set things clear.

This server is different from the other valve server. You can see your
server is a 14 slots, but you can not play with that lot. I think a
dedicated server can host more then 1 game at the same time. If a player is
making a lobby he needs to host it at a random dedicated server. So starting
up with +map blablabla is, what I think, useless.

My server is running, but I don't see actually players  on my server. So I
don't now if this is a good or bad thing. Can anybody tell me if he/she has
actual players on his dedicated server?

My start.bat:

@echo off
cls
echo ** Protecting srcds from crashes...
echo ** If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window
echo ** and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.

:srcds

echo mod_server (%time%,%date%) update started.
D:\lethal\l4d\HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game l4d_demo -dir .

echo mod_server (%time%,%date%) srcds started.
cmd /c "srcds.exe -console -game left4dead +ip <my ip> -port 27015"
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.

goto srcds