O_o

fps is at 10!?

yikes> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:56:47 +0000> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers>
> 10 while empty.> > And yeah, valve policy now (apparently) dictates that we
can't join our > own servers.> > Chris Brunelle wrote:> > I'm curious, what's
your FPS sitting at in console?> >> > I don't think we can connect
directly.....yet.> >> > -----Original Message-----> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian D'Arcy> > Sent: Thursday,
November 06, 2008 11:50 AM> > To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing
list> > Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> >> > This update
works! The server launches and runs properly.> >> > I'm still unable to connect
directly to a server however. Client reports:> >> > Server using lobbies yes,
requiring pw no, lobby id 0> > Connection to xx.xx.xx.xx:27015 failed, server
requires lobby reservation> > but is unreserved.> >> > How can I connect to
individual servers to ensure everything's working?> >