CPU is very low at the moment, wait till 14 slots arrive....

________________________________
From: Kevin Ottalini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:49:59 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead Demo Updated Released

Still Busy!

As a benchmark, I logged 90 players this morning in about 5 hours of play
(then the server crashed).

I'm seeing peaks of around 10kb in, 75kb out with a full server.
http://qsextreme.com/L4D/l4d_network.PNG

CPU is very low, 12% with a full server (win32, 3.2GHz P4))
http://qsextreme.com/L4D/l4d_cpu.PNG