Hi All,

I've been trying to track down the reason for our bandwidth anomaly we're
experiencing. We're currently running 10 L4D servers, in which, together,
they use about 44% of the CPU.

However, that's not the problem. For some reason, our 100Mbps uplink is
peaking out, but not all the time. Now, I would think an uplink like that
would only peak if all 10 servers, at the same time, were to be querying
with the client.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing. If you look, you'll see some crazy
peakage and then it only uses like 4% of the bandwidth.

Again, I can't track down the problem. Was hoping you guys could help or
confirm the same anomaly.

http://welderxf.com/imageup/images/big/welderxf.com601817605.JPG

Regards,

Aaron