You may need to do a "heartbeat" after changing sv_search_key. This should be
fixed in the next update.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob wheat
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 2:35 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Sv_search_key

I am having issues with getting Sv_search_key working with my current Left4Dead
server. I have it set to a Unique key on the server, and I place the unique key
into my Console when I lead a lobby. At this point when I click "Search for
Game" it sends back "No server found, Do you want to host?" This is a split
second after clicking.

I have checked both the server and my console and the sv_search_key match
perfectly, and no matter if I make the key Alphabetical, Numerical, or
Alphanumerical it still punts back the message that it cannot be found.