http://forums.srcds.com/viewtopic/8879  That link is useless and provides no
answers, only the same questions that everyone else is asking.

As I just mentioned in my previous post.  Despite what settings you add to
the server.cfg or how you edit the mapcycle file, Lobby players with
Campaign selected can and will still find your server to connect to, even if
you think you have it setup as Versus only.

The result of this is the server shows 4/8 players on the server and no AI
infected will ever spawn (except the Witch)...unless the server admin is
micromanaging and can set the cvar to 0 for them.  Not to mention the effect
it has on the Call A Vote function.

> 2) The majority of the population probably prefers playing with their
> friends.  These are the people that may not belong to a steam group or
> community such as yours, so allowing them to choose the campaign/versus
mode
> and connecting to a server is a good approach.  The caveat is that the
> admins of public servers lose control to the lobby system.

Yea I think we all get that now...but no thanks to Valve for making it clear
what they intended...BEFORE the game was released.

But I can't even join my own server from a Lobby with friends, or select a
specific server for us to join from the Lobby.  We finish a map on my
server, go back to the Lobby, change campaigns, Start Game...and then we end
up on another server.

Using sv_search_key is buggy, and a pain in the ass to get everyone to
cooperate, let alone have them all get the command right.

This also requires the admin to be playing and micromanaging, as putting
this string in the server.cfg will pretty much mean that your server is
always empty.

Sean