Damien, I can't speak for the voice cvars, they were in there by default,
and is irrelevant with getting an L4D server working properly anyways.

You are mistaken on  mp_disable_autokick  usage is NOT <userid>  it IS 0 or
1, and does exactly what I said it does.  Check the cvar list for
definition.

Sean