What I am calling for (The reasons should be self explanatory):

   1. A method for creating a lobby "on" a particular server.
   2. The ability to restrict (using Steam Groups) who can initially create
   that lobby.
   3. Those who can create lobbies on my server should be able to have full
   lobby leader power over my server, including making it public if they need
   to fill spots.  (Or should only have powers granted by server admins)
   4. No need to set any settings in console (such as sv_search_key) for the
   clients, and no need to set such settings on the server as well. Everything
   should be able to done using steam groups only (as a supplement to the
   existing system)

If this sounds like something you would like to see implemented, sign on.