Meant to ask this a while, but one of the server admins for the TF2maps.net
server reoported server crashing in custom maps that have no
"info_observer_point" entities (for example cp_lazytown, ctf_snowfort, cp_wolf,
cp_snowbridge, achievementbox, cp_orange_x, cp_orange_cross2, among others).
The crash supposedly happens when an entire team dies in a small interval of
time during a match, leaving them all in a "waiting to respawn" status.  I've
been doubtful as to how true this is, but I haven't been able to recreate the
crash scenario myself as I don't have the bandwidth to host a dedi for more
then maybe 4 ~ 6 players at once.  Supposedly on a dedicated server, it will
try to force you to spec a teammate or camera, and if there are neither, the
server crashes.  Any other server ops seeing this?