Alright, I don't even believe this that nobody on here has even pirated
software for any reason. I'm sure most of you have pirated something and
still have it on your computer, honestly shut up about costing valve money
because they get a lot of money just because of noob hackers who think they
can bypass VAC.
Im tired of the dictatorship that valve has become.