hear hear :)

I'm a paying customer and I approve this message.

But there was NO way I was buying Spore :)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Steve Stifler
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:52 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] New crash exploit?(TF2)

Look, he broke the rules...  He broke the law....  It seems to be human
nature and 99% of us do it in one form or another. He ran a cracked server
and promoted software piracy. For the rest of us it could be speeding,
running a stop light or lifting something from work. We can get away with it
so we do it. Get over it and move on. This thread is going nowhere and
harassing him (also against the law) will get us nowhere.

Please, stop the posts and the thread...

On 12/20/08, Olly <oli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Valve is a dictatorship because they ask for money for the product they
> produce, and you use?

~ snip