From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Edmund Valyer
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:36 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Drop it already

Guys, please stfu about this kid and his pirated game.  If I wanted to
listen to people flame each other and post their beliefs on such topics, I
would subscribe to the fanboy forums.  I come here to get help with the
server, and watch for new updates, glitches, crashes, ect.

You guys want to talk shit to each other... your e-mails are right next to
your name, e-mail EACH OTHER. Do NOT bring it to a damn mailing list.  I
have better things to do than read 5 e-mails a day full of this crap looking
to see if anything is worth reading.