Hi SakeFox,

I don't think that this is the place to post this. Again, this mailing list
is for information exchanging between server admins. It would be best if you
posted about your concern on a Valve forum.

In light of that fact that others will post on this subject here, and I
can't prevent that....I will say the following:

Secondly, you should realize that it is just about every company's policy to
not admit fault. For a company the size of Valve, this is essential. It
keeps the amount of negative feedback from reviewers and writers alike, down
to a minimum...which gives the rest of us the illusion of "a good company".
Let me assure of this....they are listening. They take everything we say
here or elsewhere and it gets put into an excel spreadsheet. In their weekly
meetings, they discuss each item and prioritize it. Unfortunately, their
position on each item might be different from yours and yours may be
different from mine. One thing you learn very quickly, in this business, is
that you will never make everyone happy. You have to make the most of the
resources you have at the moment.

That's all I can say on that. I hope you understand. It's hard to see the
entire other side of the river until you're actually standing over there.

Regards,

Aaron Rapp