From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:38 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Time out at map change

If people kept their opinions to themselves about what should or should
not be SPAMMED here, then all we would have to read is the same 3 or 4
people complaining about the same single error that everyone has known
about for weeks. I seriously think some of you have problems with short
term memory with how often you type the exact same emails about the
exact same problem.

Valve has said they are aware of the problem, they are going to fix it,
and they do not have a time table. What more do you want? Rather, what
more insight have they ever provided or given when there was a known
issue? It's not their place to keep us up-to-date with their daily
tasks. Personally I would rather them work on fixing the problem, then
spending an hour or two a day answering every single bitch and moan that
gets pasted here. But maybe that's just me.