ok - this is fine, but as its a locked match server, i didnt want to add any
plugins or anything, so, in tf/cfg folder can i make mapname.cfg with the
appropriate vars that wireplay use for each map so that when that map is
loaded, the corresponding mapname.cfg is loaded and i dont have to exec
anything via the ways mentioned above?

basically, setting it up so it all laid on without anyone having to do
anything....