You are certainly not the type of person able to qualify what constitutes
server administration given your methods.  No need to drudge things back up,
Mr. Roach on the SM forums did the responsible thing....and ganked the
Honeypot plugin to Unapproved.  There are rational people amongst us and I'm
glad I'm not one of 'em. :P

Cheers!

> Message: 5
> Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:40:05 -0400
> From: msleeper <mslee...@cyberwurx.com>
> Subject: Re: [hlds] Steam client crash
>        <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
>
> This entire thread is relevant to server administration.

[FLASH] MjrNuT
Arise from Flames and Ash, Behold Immortality

www.flamesandash.com