"Oh HLDS Mailing List, how I love you. Delivering epic wins right to my
inbox. <3"

Just a plugin to restrict hunters from crouching while in spawn mode would
work.
someone convert this into a working plugin

if spawn_mode=TRUE then(+crouch=FALSE)

Me no no coding language at all.

I would not be surprised if hackers/cheaters really did just sign up for
this list so that they could discover the latest cheats and glitches.