As always, it's best to e-mail these exploits to someone at Valve directly,
or to Support, instead of broadcasting them, in detail, here on the list.
Forcing Valve's hand to fix these doesn't do much for the players until a
fix comes out.  All you have done, again, is share the details of an exploit
that people will use to ruin the experience of the game for people who want
to play it seriously.

It's not just that "hackers/cheaters" sign up for the list to find stuff
like this, because there are plenty of other means for getting this this
type of information, but there are people on the list that will use this
exploit only because they now know how to do it.  Then they'll share the
details of it with other people, who share it with even more people, and so
on and so forth.

I thought this was clear the last time you posted an exploit?  Or maybe I'm
just not getting the point of posting another exploit, with details.

                                                    -Richard Eid