I don't understand what the big deal is for emptying a server due to some
unknown connection issue related to Valve.  You read like..._Valve, let me
know when you take a piss so I can have da servers ready to be full again!!
Geez!!_  What's a few minutes of empty and quiet time?  Unless you have
probs filling them???

[FLASH] MjrNuT
Arise from Flames and Ash, Behold Immortality

www.flamesandash.com

> From: "Marlon Wolterink" <marlonwolter...@upcmail.nl>
> Subject: Re: [hlds] Invalid SteamID's
> To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>

Well I cannot understand why valve didn't build in a failcheck when the
connection is lost to the masterservers, so players can continue playing.
We had 3 full tf2 servers and after an half an hour ended up with 2 half
filled and one empty one.
Due to the steamid issue. Seems to be working now again.
Btw cheese is good :) Leerdammer cheese!

For real man....shame on the people for calling on someone's REAL stinky
shit.  Burn your card man, b/c it's _not_ the real thing, didn't you know?

[FLASH] MjrNuT