Are you using a fps booster service? If not, Windows has an extremely lazy
timer and won't give you an actual processor usage and will also limit your
server to... 56-60 FPS (I believe it is.)

You can pick up a program called srcdsfpsboost or there's a service that is
easy to set up from http://www.brainless.us/downloads.aspx?cid=9

Optionally, you can run Windows Media Player in the background with the
visualization enabled and it should have the same effect, but a lot more
memory usage.