Some more info about svc_bad...

=======
Requesting tempdecal.wad from server
***BAFUR*** connected
Error: server failed to transmit file 'customization'
***BAFUR*** is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
Error: server failed to transmit file 'AY&SY'
Last 32 messages parsed.
64433 0040 svc_deltapacketentities
64434 0018 svc_time
64434 0023 svc_clientdata
64434 0053 svc_deltapacketentities
64435 0008 svc_time
64435 0013 svc_choke
64435 0014 svc_clientdata
64435 0044 svc_deltapacketentities
64435 0093 svc_sound
64435 0008 svc_time
64435 0013 svc_clientdata
64435 0043 svc_deltapacketentities
64436 0018 svc_time
64436 0023 svc_clientdata
64436 0053 svc_deltapacketentities
64436 0094 svc_event
64437 0008 svc_time
64437 0013 svc_choke
64437 0014 svc_clientdata
64437 0044 svc_deltapacketentities
64438 0008 svc_time
64438 0013 svc_clientdata
64438 0043 svc_deltapacketentities
64438 0018 svc_time
64438 0023 svc_clientdata
64438 0053 svc_deltapacketentities
64438 0000 Radar
64438 0008 svc_updateuserinfo
64438 0271 CurWeapon
64438 0275 CurWeapon
64438 0279 svc_filetxferfailed
BAD:  290:svc_bad
Host_Error: CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegible server message - svc_bad

=====

This client can drop all clients from server only by connecting to it.
We've tested it on some other steam servers... the same results. All
clients drop from server.
Buggy client is a normal steam user, not a hacker or using exploits.

I've tried to workaround this with config:
sv_timeout 25
sv_send_logos 0
sv_allowdownload 0
sv_allowupload 0