That is because it uses a different A2S query. Steam Server browser
(right-click, view server info) will show you that.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Sunday, 12 April 2009 2:55 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Hide the displaying of player names, connect times, and
scores in the server info window and etc.

I have seen this on two servers already. The Steam server browser
(favorites), websites, and software used for displaying HLDS server info
and stats, shows the server name, game, map, and current and total
player numbers, and ping, but it does not show the names of the players,
their score, and their connect time. I tried Googling this, seeing if it
could be a plugin, and looking thru the cvarlist, and came up empty
handed. Any insight?

database 4002 (20090411) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4002 (20090411) __________