No worries mate.  I know I am guilty of drunk calls/posts so I know
where you are coming from.

My beef is that I just feel like people try to back others into
corners and beat them up like bullies.  This way they buy their way
into the srcds mailing list cool club and aren't flamed themselves.
No wonder valve wants to shut the lists down.  Honestly, I figure the
day would have come already.  Half the flames/posts on here are a
waste of bandwidth.
Honestly this is a very hostile environment and it shouldn't be.  If
linux discussion groups were structured like this, we would still be
stuck in the days of Redhat 5.  I am just glad we actually don't write
the code for the server platform, nothing would get done.  Instead, we
would argue and make fun of each other over what version of gcc is the
best!

A more civil approach to things will really help get things done in
these crap times.  Then again, it wouldn't be the same mailing lists
we have come to hate.

f0rkz