Don't really want to butt in here, but I have a question that has been
nagging me this whole thread. My community ID begins with 103582791 - I ran
sidconv.py with my steam ID and it uses the 765611979 number to subtract
from the ID and I get some huge steam ID instead of the community ID. I'm
confused and haven't been able to google any info about what the difference
is with the prefixed numbers.

Danny