Because one based on stats wouldn't work either.

Stats are pretty inaccurate as far as an actual player's skill goes anyway.
You don't see that guy who sets up a teleporter and teleports 100 people to
the front lines or the guy that airblasts that uber back, or that guy who
distracts the entire enemy team so you can get the cart capture without
resistance.

Also then you have new players that join your server that have different
actual skills and they're lumped into the "crap" players.

We don't have team balancers on our servers, just limits on the amount of
rolls possible for each map. Just because a team won't defend or don't want
to use teamwork doesn't mean the teams are stacked.

Cc2iscooL
Head Admin/Owner
http://www.cc2iscool.com