Anyone know the status of OP4 anti-cheat via VAC? I'm getting complaints
from a lot of players about an individual that seems to always know where
other players all, around corners, etc. I've not seen it myself, but the
complaint level is high enough that I feel compelled to investigate. So my
first question is, is VAC for OP4 as outdated as OP4 is and are there known
cheats that work and are not detected?

And forgive me for asking this, considering how long I've run OP4 servers -
but how do you spectate an OP4 server? I've never actually done it with OP4,
and am not sure OP4 supports this.