Yea, this video is just a fake to get people to buy it (posted on a site
somewhere im guessing).
You get exactly the same effect by typing;

rcon_address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx

and then just spamming

rcon whatever

After a few tries, the server will just stop accepting packets from your
connection (including ping packets) and make it appear that the server is
offline.

2009/6/26 bl4nk <bl4n...@gmail.com>

> It looks like it might just be the failed rcon attempts or something.
> The program just seems to generate a cfg file that you execute via
> console, so that's about all I can think of.
>
> Hans Vos wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just found this video on YouTube which shows how to crash a
> > Counter-Strike: Source game server using some kind of tool. I work as
> > voltunteer for a large e-sports organization in The Netherlands
> > (Gamelux.nl) and we are having trouble with people using this during
> > official matches. Does anybody have more information and possibly a fix
> > for this?
> >
> >  From what I've gathered so far that it is some kind of overflow script
> > which send a abnormal amount of connections to the game port. I have
> > confirmed there is a plugin which counts the amount of connections and
> > then blocks the IP. But I cannot convince this person to share this
> > plugin with me unfortunately.
> >
> > Nothing is shown in the server logs. Just a abrupt end of the log during
> > normal operation. No information to trace the user of the exploit.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj5zWNNuBdo&fmt=22

Sent from Olly's SEGA Game Gear